Classroom Instruction

A number of associations and other organizations are licensed to offer classroom versions of the Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS®) core courses.

Each course is structured as a 1-day program. You obtain insurance continuing education credit from the sponsoring organization. Then you sign into the CRIS Learning Center at your convenience to take the exam for that course. The cost of the CRIS exam is included in your course fee (you will receive a voucher to use in the CRIS Learning Center).

For more information about courses in your area, visit the website of the provider in your state. If your state agents’ association isn’t listed below, feel free to ask your state association or CE provider to contact IRMI about the possibility of offering CRIS classroom courses in your area.

Organizations Offering Classroom Instruction


Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of Arizona


Agency Management Resource Group

Insurance Educational Association


Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA)


Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois


Maine Insurance Agents Association


Independent Insurance Agents of Maryland


Massachusetts Association of Independent Agents

New Hampshire

Independent Insurance Agents of New Hampshire

New Jersey

Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New Jersey

North Carolina

Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina

Rhode Island

Independent Insurance Agents of Rhode Island

South Carolina

Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of South Carolina


Vermont Insurance Agents Association


Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia

EXCEED_Build A High Performing Insurance Team