Agent & Broker Directory

Does Your Agent or Broker Really Know Construction?

Because of the complexities of construction insurance, contractors are wise to retain an insurance agent or broker who specializes in providing insurance to the construction industry.

Find a CRIS-Certified Agent or Broker

Use this directory of agents and brokers who have the Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS®) certification to find an insurance professional in your community who has a demonstrated commitment to the construction industry. Holders of the CRIS certification have completed a construction-focused insurance continuing education program and continuously update their knowledge by participating in construction risk and insurance seminars or online continuing education courses.

NOTE: Some CRIS designees have opted out of the Agent & Broker Directory. 

This directory is solely for the use of contractors and others to locate an insurance representative and is protected by copyright and other US and international laws. This list may not be reproduced in any form or on any media without permission of IRMI. Use of this directory for solicitation of those listed is strictly prohibited.

Additional Reading

The following articles, reprinted with permission from CFMA’s Building Profits magazine, discuss some of the qualifications to seek in an insurance broker or agent and outline a process for selecting one.