IRMI Releases Enhanced Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms
Dallas, TX, October 1, 2001—International Risk Management Institute, Inc. (IRMI), has recently published the 8th Edition of its popular Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms. IRMI's timesaving Glossary gives quick answers to questions involving unfamiliar terminology used in insurance polices, submissions, proposals, and risk management reports
The new Glossary features include:
- Definitions of over 2,500 key insurance and risk management terms cross-references to specific sections in IRMI references for occasions when more information is needed on selected topics
- Directories, complete with addresses, phone numbers, and Web sites, for:
- State regulatory agencies
- State workers compensation rating and statistical bureaus
- State workers compensation administrative agencies
- U.S. territories and possessions workers compensation funds
- Competitive state funds
- Workers compensation assigned risk plans and pools
- Professional/business associations
- Insurance-related professional/business associations
- More than 500 frequently used abbreviations and acronyms
To order the new $24 Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms, call 800-827-4242, or order online at www.IRMI.com.
Founded in 1978, International Risk Management Institute, Inc. is a Dallas-based research and publishing organization specializing in risk management and insurance reference manuals, books, and newsletters. These references and the firm's website, IRMI.com, provide practical strategies and tactics for insurance buyers, human resources professionals, risk managers, agents, brokers, underwriters, claims adjusters, and attorneys. IRMI is also the sponsor of the annual IRMI Construction Risk Conference, which is the only national symposium devoted exclusively to managing and insuring construction risks. Visit IRMI, or call 1-800-827-4242 for more information.
For more than 40 years, IRMI has helped our customers save lives and livelihoods as the premier provider of risk management and insurance information, tools, education, and training. IRMI helps risk management, insurance, and legal professionals make better decisions for their companies and clients with unbiased expertise and balanced, comprehensive content.
Find Out More