IRMI Releases Updated Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms
Dallas, TX, March 31, 2006—International Risk Management Institute, Inc. (IRMI), has recently published the 10th Edition of its popular Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms. IRMI’s timesaving Glossary gives quick answers to questions involving unfamiliar terminology used in insurance polices, submissions, proposals, and risk management reports.
The enhanced Glossary features include:
- Definitions of over 2,800 key insurance and risk management terms
- Cross-references to specific sections in IRMI references for occasions when more information is needed on selected topics
- More than 860 frequently used abbreviations and acronyms
- Directories, complete with addresses, phone numbers, and Web sites, for:
- State regulatory agencies
- State workers compensation rating and statistical bureaus
- State workers compensation administrative agencies
- U.S. territories and possessions workers compensation funds
- Competitive state funds
- Workers compensation assigned risk plans and pools
- Professional/business associations
- Insurance-related professional/business associations
To order the new $28 Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms, call 800–827–4242, or order online at www.IRMI.com/Products.
For more than 40 years, IRMI has helped save lives and livelihoods as the premier provider of risk management and insurance information, tools, education, and training. IRMI helps risk management, insurance, and legal professionals make better decisions for their companies and clients with unbiased expertise and balanced, comprehensive content.
Find Out More
- Visit: www.irmi.com
- Call: Heidi Vincent, (800) 827–4242
- Contact Us