Home > Glossary

Condominium Association Coverage Form

Condominium Association Coverage Form


The Insurance Services Office, Inc. (ISO), commercial property coverage form (CP 00 17) that covers buildings and personal property owned by condominium associations. Very similar to the building and personal property coverage form, except that the language is tailored to address the needs of condominium associations.

Related Products

Commercial Property Insurance
Earn Your ERIS Certification!
The Builders Risk Book


Social Media

User ID: Subscriber Status:Free