You are currently not signed in. Any products you have purchased will not be available until you Sign In.
For a personalized walk-through of IRMI Online, Request a Demo.

full-timers coverage

Personal liability and medical payments coverage found in motor home insurance policies. A full-timer is a person who uses the motor home as a permanent or primary residence for at least 150 days per year, although the days do not need to be consecutive. This coverage is also chosen for persons who do not own a home, instead relying on their motor home as their residence. The coverage is similar to the liability and medical payments coverage found in most homeowners policies. See also Motor home policy; Vacation liability.

Links for IRMI Online Subscribers Only: PRMI 15.J


Social Media

User ID: Subscriber Status:Free